T.A. Swain Insurance Group, LLC


   Coverage Highlights

  • 3, 6, or 12-month term options
  • List of specific covered causes of loss 
  • Actual Cash Value loss settlement                                                                                       

Property Eligibility

  • No age restriction 
  • Fair or better condition, showing proper maintenance 
  • Up to four-family Valued up to $500,000 (most states — $1M in a few) 
  • Vacant for less than 12 months (we must approve longer periods) 
  • Vacant manufactured homes and condominiums accepted 
  • Renovations in process are accepted without surcharge
When and why do you need a vacant policy?
• You own rental property and are between tenants
• You’ve moved for a new job but your house is unsold
• A property is undergoing renovations
• As executor, you are selling a house to close an estate

When a home becomes vacant, a standard homeowners policy may give the carrier the right to cancel mid-term, lower coverage levels, or even deny a claim. In fact, many insurance companies don’t like to cover a vacant home because it is more likely to suffer certain kinds of damage, such as a break-in by kids or vagrants, or damage that grows to a large scale, for example a water leak that goes undetected.

Frequently Asked Questions Entertainment Insurance

T.A. Swain Insurance Group, LLC copyright 2019 all rights reserved

News Center Privacy policy Insurance Glossary Important links Frequently asked questions Real Estate Investment Insurance Entertainment Insurance