T.A. Swain Insurance Group, LLC

Vacancy Permission means less hassle for you.

Temporary VacancyDue to a variety of reasons, home rental properties often are temporarily vacant.
This presents a hassle for you. You have to cancel a dwelling fire policy and then have your insurance agent write a vacant property policy. When the building becomes occupied, you have to then have your agent rewrite the dwelling fire policy again.

It doesn’t have to be so inconvenient for you.

By adding a Vacancy Permission endorsement to your dwelling fire policy, you can cover the “vacancy gap” that landlords so often face. This endorsement saves you time and money—and the hassle of canceling one policy to write another.

For more information click here and find out:
  • From burglary, vandalism and squatters to unnoticed damage that compounds costs, there are many reasons why a standard homeowners policy is not designed to protect a vacant property.
  • You should never ignore changing your standard policy when you have a vacancy - hoping your insurance carrier won’t find out.
  • How a vacancy permission endorsement can be easily added and removed as needed, without a cancel/rewrite or endorsement notices.
Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011

View Mobile Version

Frequently Asked Questions Entertainment Insurance

T.A. Swain Insurance Group, LLC copyright 2019 all rights reserved

News Center Privacy policy Insurance Glossary Important links Frequently asked questions Real Estate Investment Insurance Entertainment Insurance